This page is to help all new Claimants and the information that we require so that we can help register your Claim. We request that all Claimants claim for their Rights through our proper channels of our Secretary and NOT through the City Council Offices
At the bottom of this page is a form that you need to download and send to our Secretary with the other paperwork required.
Once the Secretary has received your paperwork, we will start going through it, by checking all the information from the old Documents that we hold.
Please photocopy the paperwork required below and then send the copies to our Secretary ( address below ):
1. Your Birth Certificate - This is prove that you are aged 21 years or older
2. Your Parents Marriage Certifcate
3. Your Marriage Certificate ( if married )
4. Freeman Certificate of whom you are claiming through (if available)
5. Cheque made payable to 'GLOUCESTER CITY FREEMEN' for £30.00
6. Enrolment Form ( not photocopied )
Please answer all questions on our Enrolment Form and any that does not apply to you please enter N / A
Our Secretary's address is:
Mr Andrew Croose
Chartered Freemen and Women of the City of Gloucester,
Please address envelope as above, with ENROLMENT PAPERWORK in the top left hand corner.
All information that you provide will only be used by the General Committee of the Charterd Freemen and Women of the City of Gloucester and no other third party.